Tuesday, October 7, 2008


That would be a picture of what I would call the most heavenly nosh in probably the history of the world: The oreo-marshmallow-caramel-covered apple. I kid you not. Andrea and I decided not to share, and we were both thankful for that. It's like eating happiness.
Several people who were walking by stopped to ask what we were eating and where they could get one.
I hope they did (get one, that is). It could make anyone's day.

At Oktoberfest, I also bought a little dress and Andrea got an elephant purse, both apparently made in Nepal. We also got to peruse a store with tons of yarn (I am so learning how to knit my own hats and scarves)...and apparently there are many restaurants and stores I'll need to visit before the year is out.

I also got to stay at Andrea's house for the weekend, and I am so grateful. After being in a dorm for a while, it is so nice to be able to be in a real house. As good as a dorm room may be, I don't think it can really compare to the comfortable, warm feeling you get in a home. I got to sleep in a big, wonderful bed again and eat delicious homemade foods. Mmm.


Right now I am loving:
- Reliving my childhood through Disney movies.
- Smoothies from the Point Break Cafe.
- Getting stoked for Halloween.
- Putting chocolate and peanut butter in my oatmeal to make it a little more...interesting.
- Cool days, although so far they are few.
- When the cafeteria decides to serve Asian food.
- Chocolate cereal from Trader Joe's (thank you, mama).
- Any night I get more than five hours of sleep.
- Taking any chance I can get to be off-campus.
- WEEKENDS.

No comments: