Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SO sorry for disappearing on you guys for a while! I have been scrambling to study for midterms and to get homework done. Last week I was pretty much driven up the wall. I now have one exam left, but I'm not nearly as stressed.

And I was going to post something nice about my weekend with pictures and everything, when I realized- the battery in my camera is dead. And I seem to have misplaced the charger.

So I will post something for real soon. Just...not quite yet.

Until then, have this creepy picture of my friends and I (and puzzle over the fact that Andrea bears a striking resemblance to Anton Chigurgh).

2 comments:

Nohea said...

ANTON! I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THAT FACE! Now I'm just imagining Andrea with loaded arsenal hidden in one hand, and a quarter in the other saying: "Call it."

ps- Nice blog by the way, even if it left me with some not so nice thoughts--but that's just Andrea's fault. It's always Andrea's fault.

Haley said...

Andrea should be Anton for Halloween.

And hey, thanks!