Monday, September 22, 2008

If there is anything I have learned in the past couple years of my life, it is how to appreciate everything (even things that seem small or superficial or silly). Being thankful is incredibly important to me. And so I had begun, in my personal journal, keeping track of all my favorite things.
I would like to continue the tradition here.

Today, I want to appreciate...
Anthropologie
It is pretty much the bane of my wallet's existence. And, much to my luck, the off-campus shuttle here at Point Loma can drive me there any Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Now, I am not a bargain shopper. I prefer to save my money and spend it on something wonderful than have a multitude of things I am only okay with. For me, Anthropologie is the ultimate shopping experience. Here there are the most wonderful dresses, hats, shoes, and home furnishings. And even though this place has definitely made a dent in my bank account, it is entirely worth it. If I have one dream, it is to have enough money to live my life as if I were in an Anthropologie catalog.
So girls, if you want to add a little romance, charm, or old Hollywood to your wardrobe- I urge you. Go now.


(And it has just occurred to me how incredibly girly I am.)

1 comment:

Kelli Renee said...

I totally agree. I wish I could take up residence inside the store; my life would be complete.